Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hooray for the backlash bottled of water!

L.A. Times continues today on the backlash bottled of water,
after a popular article of time of the N.Y. a few days ago. Hearths of
article of L.A. Times on the efforts of sale by companies like
Brita and Nalgene to box inside on the backlash, and why not? I always
thought that it was insane to spend so much the money in few plastic
bottles of water -- I cannot it believe when I see the tiny
injuries with the enormous cases transporting in cart of Joe of
tradesman of water outside to their cars. I have a filter of osmosis
of inversion of high quality to my sink of kitchen (eras better than a
jug of Brita), which can provide until a few gallons per day of the
water of large-sample. It is a hard call for restaurants, since the
water bottled is large contributing for the benefits, but I applauded
the restaurants which are the water filtered by portion in the place.
Though I would not be very who worried by plastic toxicity of bottle,
I think of reaching one of these elegant bottles of Sigg whole foods
for my office with work, since the plastic bottles take sometimes a
funny taste after one moment.
moreover
Tacos Celaya

No comments: