Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Other grounds...

There is a great article in new Yorker of this week about hunting for
mushrooms of matsutake in the forests of Oregon. I knew that the
mushroom that hunting was pretty high-marks out the play, but I did
not have any idea that the Kampuchean ones are the hunters more
ardants or that they live in camps of complete gold Precipitate-model
with prostitutes, playing, karaoke and from the basins to cook the
pho-type with the vapor wish of soup.I I could have gone to this
dinner with the tavern of Gramercy of New York with a menu of sample
accompanied by old beers, NY stop watch the author Eric Asimov. I will
also take that which tastes like adoptive bananas, please.And in times
of New York, a piece of recreation on the restaurants artsy in
Peijing with the food of the provinces -- fongueux chicken soup of
track-laying tractor, no matter who?

No comments: